Teaching Assistant for PHI 512 - Analytic Skills for Public Health 1- Graduate
The TA will Collaborate with instructor and instructional designers to create course content for PHI 512 Analytic Public Health Skills (1) which is an intro epidemiology and biostatistics course for online MPH degree students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the instructor and other TAs in creating problem sets for student assignments
- Help students with homework assignments, including data analysis with R, including dplyr and tidyverse packages
- Grade weekly homework assignments and exams
- Hold weekly synchronous online zoom sessions
- Assist instructor with creating demonstration videos (Lab videos) involving R software
- Assist the instructional designers and instructor in collecting course resources, as needed
- Create and adhere to project timelines and tasks
- Attend regular meetings.
Hours per week (approx.): 20
For full position description and details on how to apply, click on the link below. Application deadline is May 23, 2022