At the School's Annual Awards Ceremony and Graduation Celebration on June 13, Dean Wahl presented the following School-wide awards:
- Kenneth J. Anderson Staff Award to Sung Woo Hong, Research Scientist in the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences for developing a successful environment for undergraduate research experiences in Elaine Faustman's molecular toxicology lab.
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award to Ali Rowhani-Rahbar, Department of Epidemiology, for his remarkable ability to help students grasp complex principles by thinking through concepts step by step.
- Student Community Service Award to Anne Piantadosi, Department of Global Health, Pathobiology Graduate Program, for her service on the Board of Directors of Students in the Community, whose flagship program is a transitional living facility for formerly homeless men and women.
- Gilbert S. Omenn Award for Academic Excellence to Janessa Graves (master's student, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, Beth Thielen (doctoral student, Department of Global Health, Pathobiology Graduate Program), and Carolyn Hutter (master's student, Department of Biostatistics; doctoral student, Department of Epidemiology).
- Faculty Community Service Award to Stephen Bezruchka for bringing the work of the Department of Health Services and the School into the community and offering a unique community perspective to the School.
- Outstanding Mentor Award to Laura Koutsky, Department of Epidemiology, for serving as an exceptional role model and mentor to her students, whom she guides, supports, and respects. Her encouragement allows students to flourish in their own right.
- Outstanding Teaching Award to Elaine Faustman, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, for providing the best possible learning experience for her students through fresh lectures and encouraging dialogue and independent thinking inside and beyond the classroom.