Academic Year 2021-2022
|IMA Bond Fee||$96|
Health Sciences Immunization Program Fees may apply to your program.
Health Sciences Immunization Program (HSIP)
Annual Student Immunization Fee: $72*
*Significant HSIP Program Changes in 2018-19 Academic Year
- Additional one-time $35 account setup fee to set up your CastleBranch account
- The one-time $35 fee to set up an account is in addition to the HSIP fee, which has been decreased by more than $35/yr. Students who continue in their health sciences programs beyond 2018-19 will realize greater savings, as they continue to pay the lower annual HSIP fee.
- Students will be charged a portion of their annual HSIP fee on a quarterly basis, as part of their UW tuition and fees
- Please see the HSIP website for more information on the Health Fee.
For the academic year, SPH participation in the Health Sciences Immunization Program (HSIP) is as follows:
- All MPH students in all programs will to be required to participate during all academic years in program.
- All Nutritional Science students and HIHIM majors will be required to participate during all academic years in program.
- No exemptions will be permitted.
- Read the HSIP guidelines
- All records must be submitted on the official HSIP form.
See individual websites for fee information on the following degree programs:
Department of Biostatistics
Department of Health Systems and Population Health