Researchers studying the novel coronavirus, it's impact and how to stop it
Resources for campus facility operations and hours
Here is the NetID-protected information on campus buildings that are open, open with no classes or curtailed during autumn quarter.
Since hours and services can change without us finding out right away, the quickest way for people to confirm current operations will be to check the more detailed COVID-19 updates on the site of the facility in question. For additional information, please visit university operations section on the UW general coronavirus FAQ page where updates are posted, including information on these:
- UW Libraries COVID-19 updates
- UW Recreation (for IMA, UWild, waterfront activities and other programs)
- HUB operations and services updates
- HFS dining updates
The UW School of Public Health plays a key role in conducting rapid research and in assisting public health agencies in responding to the novel coronavirus, the greatest public health emergency of our time.
Below, you will find:
- the latest research from SPH personnel on testing, treatment and vaccines
- links to the latest information on what we know about the disease
- how UW scientists are sharing their expertise via the news media
- important School and University updates, announcements and events related to COVID-19
Where to go for information about coronavirus
UW School of Public Health is assisting in the public health response
SPH updates, webinars and events related to COVID-19
UW scientists are sharing their expertise
SPH COVID-19 prevention plans for our various facilities.
SPH Excellence Fund
Donations to the SPH Excellence Fund provide the School with flexible resources to address emerging and critical issues as they arise. Support from this fund will allow us to be responsive to student needs as they transition to online instruction, experience hardship from lost wages, or need emergency funding to expedite educational and personal needs during the COVID-19 public health emergency.