What is the Faculty Development Newsletter?
The SPH Faculty Newsletter is a resource to support faculty at the University of Washington School of Public Health. This monthly newsletter will share various resources that can help support your classroom, research, community engagement and practice endeavors, as well as critical information that can assist in developing your careers at SPH.
If you have a topic you wish to get more support on, you can reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
- Jan 2023 - Program Pillars
- Feb 2023 - SPH Partnerships Around the U.S. and the World
- Mar 2023 - ChatGPT, AI and Student Learning
- Apr 2023 - Launching your research portfolio
- May 2023 - Faculty Graduation Guide