Learn about admission options for the major
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.
- You will need your UW NETID to access the application.
- Your student information will be added automatically to the form when you sign in. You may edit this data if needed.
- You can save your work and return to it later.
- UW transcripts will be automatically attached to your application. Other transcripts can be uploaded.
- Once your application is complete, click the "Submit" button.
- Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm Pacific Time on Friday, October 15, 2021.
Developing a degree plan, and more
Submit by Friday, October 15, 2021.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodation in the application process, contact the Disability Services Office at least ten days in advance at: 206.543.6450/V, 206.543.6452/TTY, 206.685.7264 (FAX), or firstname.lastname@example.org.