To celebrate the UW School of Public Health’s 50 years of impact, the School will recognize 50 Changemakers of Public Health — alumni who are trailblazers, groundbreakers, influencers, educators and mentors with a demonstrated record of distinguished service and achievement across public health disciplines and settings.
We’re looking for distinguished alumni who have advanced the field through research, practice or education as well as younger alumni just starting to make an impact but who have the power to inspire future public health leaders. Help us find our 50 Changemakers!
Nominations are open until April 1.
- Nominees must be an alum of the UW School of Public Health.
- Nominees can be posthumous.
- Nominees can be at any point in their career.
- Nominees will reflect the past, present and future of the UW School of Public Health to tell the story of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations made by an individual.
- The 50 Changemakers of Public Health Selection Committee reserves the right to conduct additional research on a nominee when more information is needed.
- If a Selection Committee member is nominated, they will not be able to vote in favor for themselves and the vote will go to the Dean if the rest of the committee moves them forward.
- All alums previously selected as Distinguished Alumni Awardees are automatically a part of the 50 Changemakers of Public Health.